The 3rd Season from The Energy Blog, begins

|,,,,,,,

We Got iT !! I read your suggests and I made some adjust and I have changed the final Template for this my 3rd season of the Energy Blog, You can check out my interface www.bajaenergyblog.com

I have a new design, but most important: Now The Energy Data Warehouse [for the friends just Energy Blog] going to accept comments in some controversial posts, was in the first season that I decided no more comments, cause there are a lot of spam from everywhere. So, now I going to use
HALOSCAN ´s service to manage the comments area.

I going to introduce a new section named
EnergyPapers & Docs, here you going to have a lot of .pdf, powerpoints, .docs, etc .. available to every visitor. I going to host This stuff from The Energy Blog in a new and fantastic project from Ángel Leon (from MyBloop´s team) who is working in his new baby named MyBloop : The World's File Storage. is a free service to upload and share your stuff with your people, visit its blog, there you can follow MyBloop´s update. If decide to register (good idea!) looking for Bajaenergyblog (user) and add it to your network.


Remember the keys for this season:
1. Available comments 2. EnergyPapers and Docs



enjoy ... the 3rd season .. !!!

Found this post useful? Consider subscribing to

Thanks a lot To my reliable visitors.

http://feeds.feedburner.com/baja-EnergyBlog-laveaga

No comments: