BLOGGER: Googlr and BajaeNergyBlog

Hello people,

We have cool marketing technique from Googlr.
He want to increse his community trough social networks like MyBlogLog, he invite to visite his blog and he gonna visit to review your blog. You just need to put a comment in his blog.


Somebody remember:

¨You seem to be a smart blogger like me. Watch out I am smart too."

Yes is he.

I want to support his idea, cause is interestig how the blogger surf between a lot of social network to discover the best ideas.

Now. I´m begin to play ¨his contests ¨, I hope works for me too.

Just I need to put a couple posts from his blog.

number one:
Prank - Wirelessly Call Friends From Other Friends Mobile
is interesting way to make a call with your friends. I made a one call and is working, try it.

This is the main post, interesting for Us the people who read about energy topics. This is a product interesting to open new markets and save energy, I suppose need some marketing, too.



------

so, is my firt time with Googlr.

some point for Me .. !!


Manv

(http://bajaenergys.blogspot.com)